Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Who made changes of the snow?

It is snowing, the white purity comes to the world from the sky!

It brought pure white and clean to the world.

It decorates the world with beauty!

But after people passed...It turned grey!

It became messy and dark!

It turned into mash and black!


Once a time, the world is natural and beautiful. With modern technology and development, the world is not  pretty and clean any more because of the greedy, selfish, hatrate, crime, violence.....No matter how clean the snow, it will become dirty when it came to the world. Poor earth, a place that white snow can not clean up! Poor people, where can you find a clean place to stay in the future!

2 comments:

  1. My problem is...I would mess up taking a picture of a concrete block...honestly. I do love viewing God's creation as captured through the camera of others and you have done that quite well.I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit and comments.

    ReplyDelete